Would You like to Guest Post at Dining Carolina?
Dining Carolina Guest Post Guidelines,
What is acceptable content?
Anything that is dining or food related, Articles about culinary arts, regional foods of the Carolinas. It could be your own personal experiences in the restaurant business, your love of food or a wonderful dining experience. These are all good subjects and just a small sampling of what to write about.
Micro Breweries, Food Trucks, Restaurant and Dining Businesses, Managers and Owners are all welcome to submit articles describing your establishment, cuisine, upcoming events and local specials.
- The article must be original.
- The article has never been published before on the Internet.
- You agree to not publish the article anywhere else (in your own blog or as a guest post in other blogs)
- The article should have at least 250 to 600 words. If your post is larger, submit it as two parts.
- The accepted guest articles will become the property of Dining Carolina.
- You can include ONE link in the byline, which will be displayed at the bottom of the article.
- The links must be to your own website or blog, NOT to a SALES PITCH or SPLASH PAGE.
- Please format your post with Title, body of article and a byline (byline should be; your name, company, address, phone number and web link).
- A link to your listing in the Dining Directory will be included, if applicable.
- Pictures are Welcome (One logo and One business picture)
- Submit images in a gif, jpg or png format – Imagine Size, 300 x 250 pixels, Max.
How do I submit my guest post?
If you have an article that meets the guidelines above, you can send it to Dining Carolina or through our Contact page. We will reply to all article submissions.
By having Guest Articles on Dining Carolina make us friendlier and more diverse for the exchange of knowledge.
We hope to hear from you and think this will be of great benefit to all.